On this Post Will be explained about standart Intruction guide for Flashing Any smartphone Android Using Mediatek chipset on Windows PC with Smartphone Flash Tool.
Requirment and preparation -;
- Android must have minimal 40 – 70% Battery or use Adaptor / Power supply to change battery
- Compatible USB data Cable ( micro usb, Mini usb )
- PC or Laptop with windows operating system
- USB Driver
- SP Flash tool
- ROM Official or Custome ROM with Scatter File
Guide Flash firmware using Smartphone Flashtool
- Download and Install USB driver for MTK Driver, You need Restart your OS to Verify driver already installed. Skip this step if driver already Installed.
- Power Off your android if still on, if error just remove the battery from your smartphone
- Download ROM or Firmware and Extract to Your PC drive Place on Desktop to easier find the file ROM
- Download and Extract Smart phone Flash tool ( SP Flashtool ) on this link ==> All Version SP Flashtool, After Download and Extract you will find folder same with this picture :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
- Now Open Flashtool.exe make sure Run As Administrator
- After Opened the Flash tool Click Tab download
- On Download tab click scatter-loading menu
- After clik will open new window for find scatter file ROM, example MT6580_android_scatter_file.txt click open ( Scatter file can be found on Extracted stock ROM )
- SP Flash tool will be Open config scatter file to load ROM file System, recovery, boot, cache, preloader, lk and user area
- Make sure already cheklist all name loaded
- Now still on Download Tab select download only
- Click download to start Flashing
- Connect your phone on download mode with compatible Usb cable data, you can try press volume up or volume down to insert on download mode
- After your android detected on PC flashtool will start automatic progress flashing.
- Please wait untill flashing complete ( when complete flash tool show popup Pass with green logo ) ::::::::::::::
- Disconect your phone from cable data and PC to try start normaly booting by press power On key
Congratulations now your smartphone android already complete flashing with new OS downloaded and fresh again….
- This tutorial applies to All smartphone using Mediatek chipset, EX Advan, Cross, Oppo, Lenovo but the ROM must have scatter file not OTA Update ZIP
- Before Flashing you must backup all your content data to Other drive similar SD card, because all your data delleted after Flashing complete
- If failed flashing, make sure battery not empty, Using original USB data cable
Problem after Flashing Complete
- Smartphone Bootloop – > Make sure the Rom downloaded is compatible with your smartphone
- Flashing Failed – > May be problem cause by hardware not from Stock ROM